Kurogane no Linebarrel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurogane no Linebarrel

Want to be a factor? Want a MACHINA? Then sign up and choose your side...JUDA or KATO KIKKAN...And rock out in a MACHINA!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLightxDarkXx
Admin/JUDA President
Admin/JUDA President
xXLightxDarkXx

KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements Empty
PostSubject: KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements   KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Dark walked into the office, taking a seat. He looked out the window at the sea...He thought he saw something move. He had to get all of JUDA's Factors quickly, or else KATO KIKKAN's second attempt at world domination might become reality.
"Imagine...IMAGINE WEAK HUMANS!!!" Dark remembered those words spoken when he was 4, seeing his father's death before him. It was at that moment when he became LINEBARREL's Factor. He watched as KATO KIKKAN's leader, Hisataka Katou, kill his father; his death soon followed, and world peace was temporary. During that time, Dark's mother, Emi Kizaki, helped him with controlling LINEBARREL. He was now basically an expert at it and was now JUDA's president; it was a large medical supplying company on the outside, but in reality, it was the headquarters for all of JUDA's Factors.
"This doesn't look good..." Dark muttered, as he continued to watch the sea.
Back to top Go down
https://linebarrelrpg.forumotion.com
Shitei masaki

PostSubject: Re: KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements   KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:28 pm

A big splash came from the sea.a machina was on it.It approached dark and let down its factor.what seems to be the problem,president?
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Admin/JUDA President
Admin/JUDA President
xXLightxDarkXx

PostSubject: Re: KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements   KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:52 pm

"Come Shitei...We will do some patrolling!" Dark said as his eyes turned red.

"COME LINEBARREL!!" Dark summoned.

With a giant crash, LINEBARREL appeared. The sound of a hawk screeching could be heard. Dark jumped into the pilot's seat and gripped the controls.

The controls started to appear and Dark looked to his right to see an image of Shitei pop up.

"Lets go!" Dark said before the image disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Shitei masaki

PostSubject: Re: KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements   KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 am

shitei hopped back into his machina. the controls started to appear.he charged up his agility and sped off,eventually catching up with dark.so where to,president?
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Admin/JUDA President
Admin/JUDA President
xXLightxDarkXx

PostSubject: Re: KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements   KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:34 pm

"To the harbors!" Dark commanded; the voice that was called out was a little scratchy. (post in the harbor forum)

Dark moved the controllers and LINEBARREL responded by moving really quickly. In seconds, he was there.
Back to top Go down
blue07

PostSubject: Re: KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements   KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Vibram Five Fingers is a fashionable brand for

outdoor sports shoes which was released in 2007. Vibram

Five Fingers Kso Shoes is its flagship brand.

Vibram Five Fingers shoes were very popular with people when they were issued.

Tiffany and co. is one of the noblest accessories

brand.
Tiffany charms make you more

outstanding. All accessories of that brand are gathered at

Tiffany jewelry on sale and dooney and bourke stores

. You will be surprised that all the accessories you want can be found at the websites. The

design of dooney and bourke handbags are so different

from others international brands. Dooney and bourke

are warmly welcomed by its unique design
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements   KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATO KIKKAN and their suspicious movements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kurogane no Linebarrel :: JUDA Building :: The Office(not the show lol)-
Jump to: